She rode home and then around and around our cul-de-sac to show off for Daddy. She ended up falling and hurting her thumb (teeny, tiny scratch...though the world was ending for her!) but we had her get on again in the afternoon. She was so excited!!! We're making a big deal out of her achieving milestones...such as riding without training wheels and the fact that she's starting to read...woohoo!!! I'm so proud of her!!
Otherwise, Jeff and I are prepping for the end of my job. My last day at my current company will be Feb. 29. Then I am supposed to start a consulting job the following Monday, but haven't gotten any real details yet. I'm starting to get a tad worried, but am hoping for the best. Meanwhile, we are scaling back and trying not to spend needlessly.
Course, I still want to enter agility trials, which is where hubby and I need to talk. I have scaled back on my agility trialing considerably since meeting my hubby, and then even moreso since having kids. Course, the loss of all my dogs in a short timespan aided in me not attending trials for 3 years, but now I have a very promising youngster with whom I LOVE to spend time on an agility course. He knows this, but is hesitant on me entering too many trials. I understand where he's coming from, but DANG! I wanna trial my dog!! She's so much fun and has so much promise. Not to mention she has some structural issues and I have no idea how long it will take for those issues to catch up with her. Ugh. Just how does one "have it all" anyway?! :)
1 comment:
What a cute photo! And YAY for Jam's healthy news! See you this weekend,
Wishy
Post a Comment