Sunday, March 9, 2008

Play Ball!

My brother and nephew (my brother's son) are in town for the weekend. They came from frigid Illinois to watch a few Spring Training games. Luckily, our weather has been spectacular and they are enjoying themselves immensely. Even though they live in Illinois, they are both Brewers fans. They treated the girls and I to a game yesterday. We had a ball!! In fact, Dani actually GOT a ball! Someone riding around the warning track saw her standing by the fence and threw a ball up to her. Here she is doing her best model pose to show off the ball.



We were unable to get the ball signed as many of the players didn't seem to be in the signing mood. My brother and nephew are heading to another game tomorrow so they'll try to get it signed then.

Erin enjoyed herself as well. She brought her blankie with her and was as happy as a clam.



Right now they are at a Suns game. They scored tickets at the very last possible moment. They are in sports heaven!

I'm fighting off something yucky. My throat is raw, my nose is running and I'm feeling rather run-down. Yuck. Yuckies go away!!

2 comments:

wishy the writer said...

Your kidlets are so CUTE!

Elf said...

That baseball photo is wonderful! Wish I were ever that cute. She's almost as cute as an agility dog. ;-)

-ellen