January: not much happening. I had a show or two and we went on our 6th Caribbean cruise, so not bad.
February: Jeff got yet another hernia. Ugh. His operation was at the end of the month. I had a HUGE show in which I was secretary for. It went well but was seriously exhausting. The girls...I have been trying to figure out where Dani will got to school next year. It's no small task. I do not want her to go to her "home school" since it's just not a great school. There are a couple options...1. get her tested for the gifted program (CATs), she'd then go to Conley school and be in CATs at a Kindergarten level, 2. hopefully get into Sanborn, a really really good school, and be in 1st grade...she'd be one of the youngest, if not THE youngest in her class, so it's not optimal. Erin has just been Erin...we thought her fits (tantrums) were getting far and few between, but they still rear their ugly heads every once in a while.
March: Jeff is in recovery mode. Karen does everything...EVERY thing...ugh. Dani took the gifted test...we now wait 6-8 weeks for the results. Why does it take so long to score a bubble test? I have no clue. I head to another show in Albuquerque. On the way, I meet my next dog. Which brings us to...
April: The new dog is here, but Jeff and he do not get along. Since I've been home from the show, he's been doing just fine. I, however, seem to have an extremely short fuse when it comes to the girls...need to work on that. Jeff is going to get the boat tonight with his sister (we kept it up at the lake...time for some maintainancing before the season begins) so that'll be nice. Just wanna get back out on the lake... the girls love it and so do we!
Course, I've been taking pictures, so here's a few of the girls, etc...


No comments:
Post a Comment