Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back from vacation

Jeff and I just got back from a week-long cruise vacation in the Caribbean. The girls stayed with our Nanny and had a great time! They were very well-behaved and overall good little girls. Erin can be the wildcard, so this was good news!

Our vacation was very nice. We went to St. Maarten, Dominica, Grenada, Margarita Island (Venezuela) and Aruba. We dove in every port except for Margarita Island...we swam with dolphins at this port! Underwater we saw seahorses, octopuses, big HUGE green eels, sea turtles, scorpion fish and one frog fish. The diving was the best in Dominica...really pretty reefs and good sea life.

We met some nice people on board the ship, though the serivce on board was less than spectacular. The crew seemed tired and somewhat rude. This was our 6th cruise so we have an idea as to what to expect.

As nice as our vacation was, we were both happy to be home. We missed the girls and the dogs and were thrilled to see all of them!! Now it's back to reality though. I have a show next weekend so Jammie and I have to get back in synch. It's been raining a lot here so I'm hoping we'll still have class tonight. Jammie is as wired as usual and has been bringing her ball to me over and over and over (and over) again. I think our next show will be quite a ride!

No comments: