Monday, April 23, 2007

Lots going on

Seems like time passes so quickly. Since my first post, Jam was in two more shows, though I was unable to compete in both days of the AKC show as I came down with pneumonia the second day of the trial. Regardless, Jam once again did awesome in both shows and came away with some great ring experience and a few Q's!

Meanwhile, the girls are getting bigger and cuter. Erin's personality is really starting to shine! She can be so cute one minute, then full of the devil the next! She turns 3 in a month. We'll be in Wisconsin the morning of her birthday, then on a plane headed back to Arizona that evening. Dani is amazing us with her academic skills! The Nanny has her doing addition and subtraction in her head! She LOVES this stuff and is soaking it in like a sponge.

Our trip to Bermuda is fast approaching! We leave May 15 to drop the girls off in Wisconsin, then Jam, Jeff and I board a plane for Bermuda. While there, Jeff will dive and I will show Jam in a USDAA-style show! We'll also do some site-seeing and party with the ever-friendly Bermudians. We are so looking forward to it! The Bermudians are fabulous people who really know how to have a good time.

Jeff had double hernia sugery on Friday the 13th (April) of all days! The surgery went well and he is almost completely recovered. He still has some minor issues, but for the most part, he's doing well.

We also found out that Erin needs to have her adnoids and tonsils removed! We've scheduled the surgery for the week after we return from Bermuda (the day after Memorial Day actually).

I'm hoping to keep this updated fairly regularily, so sit back, relax and enjoy!

1 comment:

wishy the writer said...

I'm so JEALOUS of your upcoming Bermuda trip! Agility, the beach, sun, sand, tropical drinks, and a romantic, child-free getaway...all wrapped into ONE? OhmaGAWD, that's my definition of HEAVEN!

Good for you!

Do post details (not ALL the details) when you return!