Monday, February 19, 2007

Jam's First Show!

I entered Jam in a DOCNA-style agility show yesterday. I put her in only two classes...Jumpers and Strategic Gamblers. I didn't have any expectations other than to have fun.

Not only did we have fun, but Jam did GREAT! She won her division in the Jumpers class and qualified, and she also qualified in Strategic Gamblers (not sure if she won...I left before the results were out)!

I am so PROUD of her! I cannot train nearly as much as I'd like due to full-time job and full-time Mom responsibilities, but I am blessed in that Jam has a lot of natural talent. She is truly an amazing little girl and I am lucky that she came into my life!

Her next show is in 2 weeks. It's an AKC-style show. Again...we won't set any expectations other than to have fun! :)

No comments: